As La Folia emerges from a period of hibernation, we are delighted to be opening applications for a freelance Production and Administration Manager to act as a central point of connection for all aspects of La Folia and its activities. Working closely with the Artistic Director, Board of Trustees, Finance Manager, project artists and freelance professionals, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out all the day-to-day administrative operations of the charity and co-ordinating all project activity.
Fee: £200-£250 per day, depending on experience.
Hours: 4 days per month for 1 year, subject to review after 6 months. Additional project-based hours may be available depending on the programme of activity.
Location: Home‐based, although attendance at meetings and events will be required. La Folia is currently based in Salisbury, but is open to applicants from a wider geographical area.
Please note, this is a freelance role.
Your skills and experience (a passion for communication through music and the arts is a given):
- A successful manager with experience of working within a charity and/or arts organisation
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with trustees, partners, supporters, sponsors, artists, freelance professionals and volunteers
- Outstanding and persuasive written, oral and interpersonal skills
- IT competent
- Ability to work effectively with varying degrees of support – from working completely under own initiative to working collaboratively with a lot of input
- Willingness to work flexibly and responsively
- Ability to think laterally
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, imagination and drive
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
In your letter, please explain how your skills and experience match the role description and person specification, why you would like to join us, and any other relevant details in support of your application.
Application deadline: Tuesday 25 May 2021, 5pm
First interviews: Tuesday 15 June 2021 (to be held on Zoom)
For further information about the role, please contact John Cox, Chair of Trustees: firstname.lastname@example.org