La Folia projects and performances bring professional music making to young people and adults who might not otherwise have the opportunity to experience it. Your donations can support specific projects, or can be used to fund our core costs and the day-to-day running of the charity.
You can give in a number of different ways:
- Make a Gift Aided donation to a specific upcoming project
- Join our new Regular Giving scheme and see your donation achieve real results over the course of a year
- Become a La Folia Friend and enjoy priority booking and exclusive event invitations
- Donate as you shop online through The Giving Machine. There are over 2,000 participating retailers, including Amazon and John Lewis
- Be part of our first Crowdfunder campaign to realise Evening Songs in 2019
Perhaps you work for a business or company who woud like to sponsor a project? Current partnerships include our Season Sponsor Fawcetts and Irwin Mitchell Southampton. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to talk to us how we could work with you and promote your partnership in regional media.
Making a donation to support La Folia couldn’t be easier:
Please don’t forget to add Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer. It doesn’t cost you any more but increases the donation La Folia receives by 25% as it allows us to reclaim basic tax on your donation.
You can send also us a cheque, made out to La Folia, to 2 Green Drove, Fovant, Salisbury SP3 5JG. Click here to download a Gift Aid form
Please contact Sue Kent on 01722 714249 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
La Folia Music Ltd is a registered charity, no. 1121049, which accepts donations and legacies for the purpose of continuing its work.