La Folia projects and performances bring professional music making to young people and adults who might not otherwise have the opportunity to experience it. Your donations can support specific projects, or can be used to fund our core costs and the day-to-day running of the charity.
You can give in a number of different ways:
- Become a La Folia Friend and enjoy priority booking and exclusive event invitations
- Donate as you shop online through The Giving Machine. There are over 2,000 participating retailers, including Amazon and John Lewis
- Make a one-off donation to the work of La Folia, or to a specific upcoming project. If you would like to make a donation by bank transfer, please email Cesca at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you the relevant information
- You can send also a cheque (made out to La Folia Music) to Freedom Accounting, 49 Lime Kiln Way, Salisbury, SP2 8RN. If you are a UK taxpayer, please also send us a completed Gift Aid form. It doesn’t cost you any more but increases the donation La Folia receives by 25% as it allows us to reclaim basic tax on your donation
- Perhaps you work for a business or company who would like to sponsor a project? Previous partnerships include our Season Sponsor Fawcetts and Irwin Mitchell Southampton. Email email@example.com if you’d like to talk to us how we could work with you and promote your partnership in regional media.
Please contact Cesca Eaton on 007768 980960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
La Folia Music Ltd is a registered charity, no. 1121049, which accepts donations and legacies for the purpose of continuing its work.